Karen Cadet inc.
- Personal data we will collect
- Use of the collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- User rights
- The collection, use, and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data We Collect Automatically
- IP address
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content the user views on your site
Data Collected Non-Automatically
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Autofill data
Online information request
How We Use Personal Data
- Statistics, analytics for remarketing
- Communication by email or SMS from our customer relationship management (CRM) software
With Whom We Share Personal Data
We may disclose to any member of our organization the user data they reasonably need to achieve the objectives outlined in this policy.
No user data will be transmitted to third parties.
- If the law requires it
- If it is required for any legal proceeding
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in case we are seeking to sell the company
How Long We Store Personal Data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15, and for Quebec residents, Act 25 specifies that individuals under the age of 14, are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
Your Rights as a User